Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tommorrow

Tomorrow is the big day, I'm ready. Today has been very hectic. I went in to work to get my files straight, JCAHO may be coming while I'm gone (gosh darn I might miss them).
The bad thing about today is I have to do a bowel prep and Drew doesn't! Is that fair? Drew's potassium is high so he has to take K-X-olate(sp?) to bring it down but he still gets to eat dinner, I'm on clear liquids. Oh Well!

We have to be at the hospital at O dark thirty (0445). I have to remember to bring my CPAP, our health care power of attorney and Drew has to bring his Prograf- they started Drew on his anti-rejection medicines yesterday. They will draw a Prograf level tomorrow before his AM dose.

Family is coming to stay with us- this is so comforting to know. Drew's brother Casey is coming Friday and leaving Sunday and both of my brothers are coming on Monday. John is coming Monday morning and Patrick is coming Monday evening. I always enjoy their company, I'm glad they are coming. My brother Patrick has volunteered to update my blog while I'm recovering so stay tuned.

No comments: