Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still in the Hospital

Drew is still in the hospital no better and no worse. His NG tube is still in and they are going to continue to watch him for now. His pain is better controlled and Drew's mood has definitely taken a turn for the better. Drew is still on the immuno-suppressing drugs and we still ask that people not come by to visit right now. He will get a CT scan tomorrow to see how the blockage is progressing; of course if his pain intensifies they will do surgery, and depending on how his CT scan goes they still may do surgery.
I, on the other hand, feel good. I'm still a wee bit sore but nothing tylenol can't handle. As you see by the prior couple of entries, my brothers are still with me. I could not have done this without their support. They have put their life on hold to help me get through this trying time so that I may get my husband well, for which I am truely greatful.
Drew's transplanted kidney is working well his creatinine is down to 1.93 so it has definiately been worth it so far.

No comments: