Monday, February 16, 2009

3 Days Left to Go

With just a few days left before the surgery, I have turned my attention to what I call nesting. We have been getting the house in order, Drew got the carpets cleaned last week and I am making sure the spare bedrooms are presentable. Today Drew and I made out our living will and health care power of attorney, we went to the bank to get it notarized and the banks were closed, we will have to do it tomorrow. I had my pre-op anesthesia appointment today, just another hoop to jump through.
I am grateful for all the offers of help and all the prayers that are being offered. We could not have gotten this far with help from our friends and family.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Millie,
Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers on Thursday. What a big day for both you and Drew. You will have many people caring for you, trust in all of their knowledge and skills.
God Bless,
Caroline