Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

"Don't make me laugh!"

I called and talked to Millie just now. She is sounding much better. Drew was in her room and singing in the background.

She says that while it's still "let's see" about them going home, things are looking good for being discharged tomorrow (Monday.)

I made some smart comment that Millie wasn't expecting so she started laughing ... it was painful for her. But she said that it would help break up the scar tissue.

Drew is doing excellent. His creatinine levels are markedly down. They were up to 6.9 (dialiasis-level) before the surgery. Today they were down to 3.3 which is much better. He is feeling much better too.

The calvery is coming!

My brother, John, is on his way there right now. I'll be going tomorrow after work. So we are looking forward a number of nights of Dominoes. Y'all come and join us - we can fit you in at the table.

No comments: