Saturday, March 7, 2009

How I'm Doing

I frequently forget that I too had major surgery. I'm feeling great for having a kidney removed. I feel like someone kicked me real hard in the side of my abdomen. The pain is very tolerable during the day but I do take a pain pill at night to sleep. I am back in my regular jeans but sometimes when I really hurt I will unbutton them while I sit in Drew's room. Sometimes I forget to button them back up so if you see me in the cafeteria with my pants unbuttoned then please tell me.

1 comment:

Aloma said...

Hi Drew,
Received your e-mail and have asked Martha Hazelton and Don Breedlove to get someone to help you out with the peach trees. I have also asked Paulette to send your blog site to our Master Gardeners.
I know you have a long precess ahead of you, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You know the struggle is well worth it.

Aloma Lemasters
Iredell Co. Master Gardener